Bought a bed, headboard, and dresser for my 3yr old on Feb 16th.Here it is June 4th and still not furniture.

1st delivery March 24th, never happenend, 2nd delivery April 19th, never happenend, told by warehouse my furniture was there but given away to another customer. 3rd delivery, May 25th, order incomplete, headboard missing, dresser damamged... sent it back. Customer service will not even return my calls.

Salespeople at store are useless. According to my receipt/contract they have until June 8th (16 weeks) to get me my furniture. I hope it does not arrive.

I do not want to give this store 1 dime of my money.Visa has removed the charge from my bill.

Had an Experience with Bigs Bedrooms?

Comments

My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward 400NG heater leaking after 3.5 months Hayward Pool Products "We bought a Hayward gas heater and after 3.5 months the heat exchanger is leaking- Hayward refuses to honor warranty and blames it on pool chemistry- We have had pools..." Read more Kinetic Society - Terrible Service Kinetic Society "I received my jersey from KineticSociety.com after waiting patiently for over 5 weeks. Not only that, the jersey came out horribly and not as advertised. Our fraternity spent over a..." Read more Ruby Tuesday - HORRIBLE  management Ruby Tuesday "...When i asked why i only had one thick piece of chicken (in which i didnt know it was uncooked at the time until i cut it) she said thats..." Read more Yankee Candle - Will not honor their coupon Yankee Candle "I recently saw a coupon that said 10 dollars off 10, 50 dollars off 50 and said can be used in stores or this promo code online but not at..." Read more