I purchased a bed from them on January 28th and was told to expect delivery in 8 weeks on March 28th.As of today June 19, I still don't have my furniture.

I have spoken to everyone in that store from the sales floor to customer service. Only Ron the general manager will neither accept my calls nor return them. Af first they said the bed was on its way but had been delayed because they were shipping it from California. Then they said it was on back order, then they said they couldn't reach the manufacturer.

Now they tell me that they just "don't know when the bed will arrive." They have offered to give m my money back, but I have refused because at this point they have had to offer me so many discounts that I am paying half the retail cost. They think that I don't have sense enough to know that they no longer even want to sell me the bed because of the multiple discounts.

I should have known better, because the day I purchased the bed there was a women in the store complaining that she had been waiting more then six month for her furniture.I am pissed, and I want my bed.

Had an Experience with Bigs Bedrooms?

Comments

Derby, England, United Kingdom #1303

Ron's the owner not the manager