Since Bigs wasn't BIG enough to be honest with their customers.They now sent out a mailing that they are opening their doors to have a "Going out of business sale" Maybe if enough of you get together and go, you can find your belongings or the owner Ronald Cooper.

I don't remember the exact date, but I believe that it is very soon. Call the store now. I'll bet they answer their phone.

Can you imagine the uproar that it would cause if all of you would join forces together and let the customers walking in what Bigs did to you.

Had an Experience with Bigs Bedrooms?

Comments

Morrisdale, Pennsylvania, United States #8232

The truth of what happened is that I tried to hire a promotional company to help raise funds and sell obsolete inventory back in December of '07 but when I informed my bank of my plans, the next day(12/12) they froze my assetts & basically shut me down.

2 weeks later they forced me to file for bankruptcy in order to keep the 2 locations for liquidation purposes. Never in my 22 years of retail did I ever experience such a downturn in business that resulted in my bank shutting the doors on me & I was never late on any of my loan payments! I feel terrible for any consumer who got caught up in this mess & please believe that NONE of my employees knew of this as I never expected any of this to happen.